ARHG alternative therapy database
ARHG maintains a database of accredited alternative therapy providers. Accreditation requirements have been developed in conjunction with a range of alternative therapy associations. The database is an easy-to-use resource for health insurers to determine whether claims for alternative therapy services can be paid.
If you are not a registered provider but have a question about the database, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The following resources are for alternative therapy providers who are registered on the ARHG Alternative Therapy Database, and who have an ARHG provider number.
- Contact guide – This guide will tell you who to contact and when.
- Provider accreditation requirements – This document outlines the requirements of providers who are registered on the ARHG Alternative Therapy Database.
- Association accreditation requirements – This document outlines the requirements of associations who are accredited with ARHG.
- Letter for practice managers and owners – If your practice manager or owner asks for access to your ARHG provider number, use this letter to inform them of the rules and guidelines around its use, including that the number can only be used for services provided by the therapist to which the number is assigned.
- List of ARHG accredited associations – This list outlines the associations accredited with ARHG.
- List of funds that subscribe to the ARHG Alternative Therapy Database – This list outlines the private health funds that subscribe to the ARHG Alternative Therapy Database.